if you are providing internet as an ISP or Mobile Telecom, this is one of the best solutions .
- Detect and block emerging application-layer DDoS attacks.
- Deploy a turnkey solution to stop threats immediately.
- Accelerate responses to DDoS attacks to prevent legitimate services from going down.
- Prevent illegitimate botnet communications by leveraging real-time security intelligence from Arbor’s Active Threat Level Analysis System (ATLAS).
- Mitigate volumetric attacks by coordinating with Cloud-Signaling enabled providers.
i was searching for similar solution long time ago , but guess finally i found one .
BreakingPoint Storm <– awesome product
BreakingPoint Storm CTM Advantages:
A single BreakingPoint Storm CTM produces high-performance traffic from hundreds of real-world applications, load from millions of users, and comprehensive security coverage that includes thousands of current attacks and malware, as well as obfuscation and evasion techniques. The product features built-in automation to:
- Produce a standardized Resiliency Score™ to measure network and data center performance, security, and stability
- Measure the performance of massive virtualized infrastructures in the face of peak user load and attack
- Validate the accuracy and performance of Lawful Intercept and Data Loss Prevention systems
Massive-Scale Performance from a Single Chassis:
The BreakingPoint Storm CTM provides massive-scale performance and realism from a single chassis including:
- 40 Gbps of stateful application traffic
- 80,000+ SSL sessions per second from a single chassis
- 30 million concurrent TCP sessions
- 1.5 million TCP sessions per second
- Hundreds of applications and thousands of security attacks
- 600,000 steady-state complete TCP sessions per second